How-to Setup Your Online Scheduling Account for Road Lessons:
- These instructions are for setting up road lessons for CMSC students only. You will have already finished your classroom and received a learner’s permit.
- Do not make any payments to Schedule2Drive, which is a third-party provider of the scheduling program. To pay a balance due on your driver education account with Central Mass. Safety Council, call 508.835.2333. DO NOT try to pay any balances via the Schedule2Drive website, as the Safety Council will not receive the payments.
- Go to www.schedule2drive.com with your permit in hand and follow these directions exactly. Do not use the “Back” function, as this could cause multiple accounts to be set up.
- In the top right corner of the page underneath ” Need an account?” Enter CMSC186 as the school code and click Go! Fill out all the information on the registration page. If you’re not in high school or your school isn’t listed, choose “OTHER” for that question. Once you have filled out the entire registration page, hit “Continue” and then verify your information and hit “Continue” again.
- Do not set up an account more than once! – If you set up a Schedule2Drive account more than once, both accounts will be locked out.
- Before you can schedule lessons, your account must receive a final activation from the Safety Council and from our online scheduling partner, which usually takes up to 48 hours.
- Once registered, use only the “Student Login” area to gain access. If you are still unable to log in after 48 hours, call us at 508-835-2333 x127, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- All lessons should be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance. On-road instructors do not have internet access in cars, and will not know that you scheduled a lesson on the same day! Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and no-shows will be charged a $25 fee.
- Please read the Message Board online each time you log in. We will often communicate important information there!