Driver’s Ed Program in Massachusetts
Pricing and Payment Plans
We offer a AAA Discount of $25 and an additional discount of $30 for full payment at registration.
If you are not paying the full amount at registration, we will require a $100 deposit – the balance to be paid in full before you can schedule a Road Test.
Road Lessons only
If you are over the age of 18 and do not require the classroom sessions or parent class, the fee for a one hour road lesson ranges from $55 – $85.
*Lesson no-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a $40 fee.
Advance Driver Training only
If you are interested in the Advanced Driver Training program only, the enrollment fee is $189 for non-CMSC students.
Saturday Road Test sponsorship fees
If you would like to have CMSC sponsor you for a Saturday road test, our fee is as follows:
- For CMSC students – $90
- For adult students – $195 (includes 1 hr warm-up)
- Retest fee for CMSC students – $80
- Retest fee for adult students – $95
Additional costs to consider
- $15 required fee for a RMV Driver Education certificate
- $85 RMV License/Road Test fee payable directly to the RMV
- Optional: $30 for a 30 minute warmup a day or 2 prior to the test
*All prices subject to change